Help by Contributing your Ideas – Your
Expertise - Your Contacts –
It’s called ‘Social
Investing’. It’s a Good Idea.
– we need ideas to help solve problems – help identify
problems before they happen
– if you have skills like engineering – medical –
teaching – IT – consider investing some time with
us – even if limited to online participation.
– maybe one of your organizations could collaborate with
one of our Rotary Clubs on a project
– (1) make a direct gift to a Community-Help project.
Find a project that appeals to you at a local Rotary Club –
use online secure Pay Pal to donate. Even small amounts can help
make big differences in lives.
(2) Make a Micro Loan to
a Micro Philippine Business. Use Kiva
– the world’s largest online arranger of micro loans
to tiny businesses. Help individuals gain their Economic Independence.
With almost a 95% loan success rate – Kiva
knows how to help ($25 minimum). More
Web Financial Transactions
Direct Gifts to
increase productivity and lower operating costs – gifts
to a specific Community-Help Project are made ONLINE via PayPal
- the most trusted world-wide name in online credit card processing.
Please consider a minimum gift of $10 USD – to defray the
cost of processing fees. Thank you.
Micro Loans –
there is a minimum investment of $25 USD.